Legion 2.3: Dungeons
I had some time to do dungeons tonight with some guild members. Overall I had a good time, although i should have read some dungeon journal stuff before going in. I ran some logs for people to look at. Fight detection is very poor and numbers are far far far far from even being closed to somewhat a little considered final, but overall I’m pleased.
Stream recording (good till Feb 25): http://www.twitch.tv/babylonius/v/37678588
Dummy testing before I went in: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/94n1aYcWkQDV6xMr
Halls of Valor: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/k3B4jZ96grcxmJYQ
- Storm Earth and Fire moves to adds very quickly
- It also is difficult to see who they’re attacking or if they update their target dynamically very well
- They moved while channeling FoF?
- SEF is on the global cooldown but can be toggled off during other casts/channels
- Spinning Dragon Strike prevented me from getting knocked back?
- Lots of button pressing
- I assumed SEF was still an improvement with 2 targets, it allowed for fights where another target joins to be handled very smoothly.
- Damage was competitive with other classes, but thats bound to change one way or another
- Damage breakdown was consistent with previous dummy testing and priority speculation
- SO MANY NUMBERS AND VISUALS DURING AOE!!
Like I said, overall I had a good time and things seemed very smooth. Hope this helps give you some more informaiton